Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

There's a new bios update ? Mine stick well on bios f.02 btw cause the performance was better in f.02 than f.05. might give a look on the new one then

HP Recommended

F.10 is giving me more FPS than before and less stutter (almost none, in fivem I got many stutters but now none). I'm using drivers provided by HP.

HP Recommended

Bro I have updated my laptop bios to f.10 but still I'm getting stutters while playing GTA 5 is there any fix thank you laptop model-hp pavilion 15 ec-0101ax

HP Recommended

The game stutter might be due to the limited amt of 8 GB RAM that can be used. I have the exact same model and have been experiencing lag and jitters for a while now. 

Can people not experiencing any lags, stutters tell me what is the amount of RAM that you people have ?

HP Recommended

I update mine to F.10, no stutter and fps drop. I guess HP saw this threads haha. I have a 16gb ram 

HP Recommended

Which model sandstorm please tell us if we upgrade ram warranty will void...hp support person told me...and moreover hp should give us the choice to switch between integrated and Nvidia graphics.. any trick to remove the 2.1 gb shared memory...

HP Recommended

Sandstorm14, what kind of games do you play?

HP Recommended

After upgrade to f.10 my laptop start to lag, and fps drop so hard. I played dota on bios f.05 its showing 80-100 fps, with f.10 bios i only get 20-30 ckckck

HP Recommended

Hi man, I know adding an extra ram in your unit won't void your warranty. I have tried this on my  older laptops. I am even planning to upgrade mine to 32gb. Also for the other guy the games I play as follows below. 

-GTA V

- COD Warzone

- Dota 2

- Valorant

- Destiny 2

- Witcher 3

- Watch Dogs 2

- AC odyssy

My laptop model is HP Pavilion Gaming 15 Ryzen 7 with Gtx 1650. I just updated to F.10 this morning and I don't what changed but it runs as like F.05.

HP Recommended

i already updated it but somehow F.02 still the best for me. F.10 give me stutter sometimes,yeah turbo activated but stutter like hell 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.