cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Fix HP Printer issue in macOS

A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix HP Printer issue in macOS

A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
Level 1
10 10 0 1
Message 201 of 211
Flag Post
HP Recommended

i already updated it but somehow F.02 still the best for me. F.10 give me stutter sometimes,yeah turbo activated but stutter like hell 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 3
73 71 1 5
Message 202 of 211
Flag Post
HP Recommended

What is the point in recuperating profiles when the profiles it self is the issue , you can't recoup to f.05. It just glimmers the equivalent **bleep** profiles from recuperation winding up with same issue from f.08.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 3
30 29 0 12
Message 203 of 211
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Jamie333, what do you mean by this? The **bleep** down was gone when I downgraded from F. 08 to F. 05 then updated to F. 10 the bios now are fine try updating you gpu's driver. Never had a hibernation or thermal issue now. I hope you guys can fix your problems aswell. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 1
13 12 0 0
Message 204 of 211
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Clickers99, do you still have f.02 exe? I want to downgrade it from f.10

0 Kudos
Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 205 of 211
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have hp pavilion ec 0101 ax. 8gb , 1 tb hhd 

I have facing the same issue can any one tell me how to overcome this problem . I don't able to play game 😭 and hp executive didn't able to solve this problem tell me what can I do now ! Please guide me ! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
4 3 0 0
Message 206 of 211
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I solved the problem when I installed the BIOS F 05, then in the comments the installer was installed there, but it does not fit all models, so you can take a chance, or write in support about the installer

0 Kudos
Highlighted
3 3 0 0
Message 207 of 211
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Same for me I have lagging /stutters issues any fix... using bios version f.10 model hp15 ec - 0101Ax. .any users with my model any fix please

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 3
42 39 0 13
Message 208 of 211
Flag Post
HP Recommended

The only solution is to upgrade RAM, 5.9 GB free is silly low. I called over an HP engineer to my place by first registering a complaint with the customer care. When he called i asked him to bring an 8GB stick with him because after all troubleshooting for 14 days i was convinced it was a hardware issue. When he put the RAM in all lag/stutter vanished in CoD which gave me the most hiccups, i suggest you guys go get a 2666mhz 8 GB RAM.

It is a disgrace that they market their products as having 8 GB RAM.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 2
24 24 0 7
Message 209 of 211
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Who knows how to adjust fans on HP gaming 15?  They run like 60-70% or their max speed

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 1
13 12 0 0
Message 210 of 211
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I still facing this issue fps drop and stuttering, even after I downgrade it to F.05. Is the f.10 change the hardware?

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation