Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
@sandstorm
HP Recommended

Bro for this laptop the igpu temp which is the vega gpu gpu temp is the cpu temperature. Both are same

HP Recommended

@Retroflame

I am from Philippines and i use a online app to buy the product, the name is LAZADA its like eBay of Philippines. Here its around 400-500 Philippine Peso around 11 USD

HP Recommended

Hey guys i am frustrated regarding the fps drop in games like BFV. I dont know how to resolve it. It just doesnt run smoothly

HP Recommended

If you have no choice try to downgrade to F.02. Also and update just played COD warzone and max temp was just 70ish so I guess I won't need to downgrade anymore. 

HP Recommended

Hi guys,

I'm playing warzone and the maximum gpu temperature reached is 72 degrees.

For cpu 80 degrees but i think that is more than normal because i play with almost maximum settings and is summer period. 

Moreover, cod warzone, use more cpu than gpu.

For horizon zero down, same temperaturea at medium settings.

My gpu is gtx 1660 ti maxq 6gb ram gddr6

HP Recommended

Hi Niccolo1, what is your current bios?

HP Recommended

Hi,

I downgraded my bios bt the version F.05.

But i use an external cooling fan. 

HP Recommended

what software did you use for measure the temperature ? @Nicollo

HP Recommended

Hi,

Usually, i use Nvidia for fps monitoring.

In cod warzone i use its own measure feature.

For other games i use MSI Afterburner with riva tuner

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.