Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Hp Pavilion Gaming 15- ec0xxx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

So guys my unit will be back hopefully by tomorrow and bios will be downgraded to F. 05 again. I suggest you guys to bring your Unit to the Service Center because they can downgrade your bios. See my conversation with hp employee below.

HP: 

Hi Sir, 

Good Day! 
Please see below updates:
Boot the unit no issue encountered.
Performed system and components quick test all passed.
Ongoing system extensive test on the unit and for downgrade of BIOS version.

Me: Ok thank you so much. 

19 REPLIES 19
HP Recommended

Unit will boot no issues

System and component tests will all pass OK

They will not be able to downgrade BIOS

You will either get laptop back with same issue OR they will order and change the Main PCB which is the ONLY solution at this time

Good Luck!

HP Recommended

Update from my unit they re installed f. 08 and everything's seems fine now. I can play now COD warfare with no shut downs. I don't what the service center did but man thanks to them I can play again. 

HP Recommended

Dude they removed the F.08 version from there website , are you sure that your updated bios version is F.08?

HP Recommended

merhaba. sorunu nasıl çözdüğünü söyleyebilirmisin

HP Recommended

How did the centre install F.08 ? It has been removed plus it is faulty. They must have reverted back to the old one somehow or replaced your motherboard.

Could you please tell me how many days was this laptop in the service centre ?

HP Recommended

This dudes story don't sound right to me, he now says Laptop doesn't work again in another thread !

HP Recommended

As I have said in previous posts, THE ONLY CURRENT SOLUTION is a new Main PCB , there is no other fix at this point in time

My Laptop is at HP service awaiting this exact part as they are out of stock , Wonder Why !! It has been in HP service for 3 weeks when I receive back I will test then SELL this Laptop  

If you are under Warranty, get the Laptop booked for repair as you could be waiting months for a fix from HP if they even release one

HP Recommended

Sorry for the missed led. Just an update, you guys are correct. It didn't fixed the issue at all. My air-conditioned was just turned on and I have a cooling vacuum at my unit but when I turned off the vacuum when my unit reached 65 to 70° it shut down again. Today is Thursday hoping they release an update. Fingers crossed.

P.S: I thought it work but it didn't. I updated my post there because the people there seems to be more active. We are all having the same problem here, you didn't have to use exclamation marks on your response.

HP Recommended

It is okay. I understand everyone is frustrated and worried around here. Giving it to the centre wont fix anything. People will end up waiting for months for a replacement of parts in this Covid situation because it needs to be imported. Atleast with the laptop at home we can work on it or do some normal stuff.

All we can do is wait because i strongly believe a patch is in the works after F.08 being pulled off the site. It will take some time.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.