Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN 15-en0000 Laptop PC (1C099AV)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello there, I've got a question about my gaming experience since I've gotten the OMEN
It's always on 60 fps when I plug in the charger and once it's not charging and I plug it out it gets back to higher 140 fps or more and that's supposed to be quite the opposite as much as I believe at least. so my main issue here is I thought when I plug in the charger it won't be stuck at 60 fps! and never gets higher. So I want to ask if there's a solution for that or that's just an OMEN thing. like other laptops I've tried they were always when I put the charger on they get higher than 60 fps and my display supports 144Hz. so I wish there will be a solution to that because it will help me enjoy my experience with OMEN.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @Bishu12 

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

I'd like to help!

Let's try updating Bios and graphics driver and see how it goes. 

Click here to update the Bios and graphics driver one after the other. 

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Elohi_NR
I am an HP Employee
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.