Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Omen 15-dh0xxx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi there,

Once again my laptop out of nothing lost wifi, but this time I cannot even see it on device manager.
I noticed that wifi and bluetooth are simply gone from my computer, the only choice for internet I have is cable, not the first time it does not work (last time started working again out of nothing) but this time, cant even see the devices (I clicked on show hidden devices and yet no display).

This is very annoying and to be honest, burns quite a lot HP's image for me, it was not cheap and keeps giving this problem...

I already tried few things like reseting network, installing devices again and some other things.

Please let me know if you have any possible fix (that is not like HP tools that ask you to run Windows troubleshoot...)

Device name LAPTOP-4VO5EUEP
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9750H CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.59 GHz
Installed RAM 16.0 GB (15.9 GB usable)
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended
HP Recommended

Hi there,

Thank you for the answer, as last time the thing started working again out of nothing, anyway I will keep your post saved for the next time hehehe
Have a good day!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.