Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP pavilion gaming 15-dk0011tx 2019
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I own a pavilion gaming 2019 ver with spec as follow 

- i7 9750H 2.4ghz - 4.5ghz

-gtx 1650

-24gb ram 

- SSD + Nvme 

- win10 (rollback from 11)

The buzzing and freezing started after I upgrade to win 11 so I thought it will be resolve in win 10 but it still occur.

It occur especially when I play specific game right now its Rise of tomb raider 2015 game (doesn't happen in tomb raider goty 2013 game). It will happen after 10 minutes in game with gpu temperature around 86c, but it doesn't happen when I play genshin with the same temp but it does happen immediately when I logout genshin with Spotify or yt music in background.

I have tried cleaning the fan a little bit (planning to send the laptop for services like thermal paste ) I have tried using gpu stress test, hp diagnostic, reinstall the ram, clean install graphics driver . Still no improvements.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Did you enable tpm module to move yo windows 11 ? If so just disable tpm module and you good to go .

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.