Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP ENVY x360 Convertible 15m-dr1xxx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I use a HP ENVY x360 Convertible 15m-dr1xxx and of late, games suddenly crash  while playing and on trying to reopen them, they crash at start up. I really don't know what to do any longer cuz its 3 games now within the space of a day. My pc's OS is Windows10-64 bit and it uses a Core i-5 10 generation

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Miiduun , welcome to the forum.

What is the full model or product number of the computer? I need this information to review the specifications of it. Please don't furnish the Serial # or other personal information. Here is a guide to help you find it: https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c00033108

As soon as I have the full model or product number I will try to help your further.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
HP Recommended

@old_geeskster thanks. this is my product number 7UU06UA#ABA

HP Recommended

You are welcome, @Miiduun!  Thank you for the additional information.

What games are you attempting to play?  If the games ran good until recently, what changed in your system?  It could be that the laptop is overheating or the games need to be patched.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.