Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Victus by HP 16.1 inch Gaming Laptop PC 16-e1000 (53G38AV)

Hello, I buyed HP Victus GeForce RTX 3050 Ti
I installed nvidia drivers and I had refreshing rate 1hz so I also installed AMD drivers and then I get 144hz, but when I check my display I can see that its connected to AMD graphics, so I found out that maybe Pc using Integrated graphics only when not in game while in game pc is using Nvidia graphics.I just want to know if its true or? I try to put new drivers and remove old ones, so I also checked on forums and in Nvidia Control Panel I put games on High-perfomance NVIDIA processor and its working.Also I connected my pc with TV and then on display its shows Nvidia graphic card,also I tryed to check on Can I Run it application and its scan both video cards,integrated and as second Nvidia graphic card.I just want to know if that is alright or it should not be like that? I didn't had gaming laptop before so I'm not used to that, just checking.I would also like to know if I can change my keyboard colors with some driver.Thank you very much for your respond.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Mateo24,

Welcome to our HP User Forum!

Let's start with you implementing all the optimization steps as recommended by @Panjno in this YouTube instructional video, and see if this resolves at least some of your issues: 🔧 How to Optimize Nvidia Control Panel For GAMING & Performance The Ultimate GUIDE 2022 *NEW* - You....

Let me know how it went, and then we go from there.

Kind Regards,

NonSequitur777

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.