Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN by HP 15-dc1058wm
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I am using the OMEN 15-dc1058wm version which has the intel i7 9750H processor and the GTX 1660 Ti, I recently found out that HP has implemented their own undervolting feature for Intel 10th gen users but I also found out that some i7 9750H users were able to use the feature too. I tried the same way of how they got the feature which is updating to the latest BIOS, updating the latest SDK Pack for Command Center through HP Support Assistant, Installing intel XTU, I even uninstall/reinstall HP Gaming Hub but the undervolt tab doesn't seem to appear yet. Does my specific model Intel 9th gen model doesn't have the feature available yet or am I missing something?

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hi, the OMEN 15-dcxxxx series product is not in "undervolting" scope, thanks.

HP Recommended

Bummer, still thanks for the Info.

HP Recommended

Is there any chance of undervolting feature coming to this model of laptops (15-dcxxx

HP Recommended

So we got no chance to prevent OUR LAPTOPS from burning?

This will be LAST TIME i buy a laptop from HP. Had enough with this nonsense.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.