Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP OMEN 15-DC0015NC
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi friends,
I have a problem with HP Jumpstart.
13.6.2019 I bought laptop HP OMEN 15-DC0015NC.

I ignored the Jumpstart registration when I first set up windows10. But now I can't get to the registration anymore.
When I run Jumstart, it just shows me only this:

Výstřižek3.JPG

How do I return to registration?
Notebook not registered.

I deleted the Jumpstart data, but it didn't help.

Can I ever see screen registration again?
Or is it possible to register the product in another way?
Should I Uninstall Jumpstart?

So I don't even have McAfee registered and I don't know how to register it later.

McAfee registration and cloud registration are also not showing to me.

How do I get these screens again?

Výstřižek1.JPGVýstřižek2.JPG

Thank you for your help.

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

I did a McAfee registration yesterday. I found it in the McAfee settings.

Is there another way to register a laptop?

Does Jumpstart make any special registration?

Thank you for your help.

HP Recommended

@Midaaa 

The  best way to register your laptop is to use this link... https://register.hp.com/americas/flowPage/registration/index.do?execution=e1s1&cc=US&lang=en

HP Recommended

Thank you for answer.
And that's exactly the same? Or is registration in Jumstart better?

When registering via the Internet, I enter more information about the notebook (country, how to use the laptop, serial number, date of purchase).
Jumstart finds out this information himself?

HP Recommended

Jumpstart is not reliable for working properly.

You can open the HP Support Assistant and find your product number and Serial Number.

Then use the link I gave to register your computer. It will put the registration in the same HP database.

HP Recommended

OK,
Thank you for the information. I like my new laptop and wanted it to be all right 🙂

That's why I was sad when Jumstart didn't show registration.
I then try to register through the HP site.

It could be said that Jumstart is an application for computer users novices as a simple and fast registration.

Can I uninstall Jumstart later or is it good for the future?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.