Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP Omen Laptop 15-ce0xx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Omen Command Center 2019_07_12 11_21_21 AM.png

Omen Command Center 2019_07_12 11_27_14 AM.png

This problem only happens in the Windows 10 version of HP Command Center. The HP version of the software works but I want the new version! In my HDD both versions work but in my SSD the windows 10 version doesnt work!

I know that something in the HP Network HSA Service/ HPNetworkCap is being blocked (or is not configured the way it should be) so I cant see my network upload/download speed in the HP Omen Command Center because I stopped the service and opened the Command Center to see a warning telling me that certain features will not work. If I restart the service the warning dissapears but cant use the Command Center properly since the Network Booster doesnt display anything.

The Network Booster in HP Omen Command Center has not worked since 9 months ago when I switched my HDD to an SSD. Everything on the SSD was installed from scratch. The download/upload speed is not being displayed therefore the Network Booster and the Booster Settings tab wont work because the network is not being detected. My HP Omen Command Center button got fixed after reinstalling the program but broke again after restarting a second time.

Things I tried:

1. Reinstall HP Omen Command Center (already tried 10 times)
  2. Install ALL updates available in Windows
  3. Looked for the HP Network HSA Service/ HPNetworkCap to check if its in automatic
  4. Downloaded all drivers for my laptop manually and installed all of them
  5. Updated the BIOS (that fixed my HP Command Center Button but broke again after my laptop got restarted a second time)
1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@E_Alexis_MT
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

I appreciate your efforts to try and resolve the issue. I see that you've performed all the relevant troubleshooting steps.
Windows 10 has a reset feature that repairs your computer by reinstalling the operating system.
Let's perform Microsoft system reset: Click here to perform"Resetting Your Computer" (Windows 10)

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.