Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN Laptop - 15-en0007ax
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, I just bought my HP omen laptop(15-en0007ax) today. The keyboard led backlight is only white. Can someone advise me how to change it? From the following website https://support.hp.com/ca-en/document/c05387497 it says that it does have RGB keyboard.

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Ramphr 

Please update Omen Gaming Hub (OGH) then open it to see more information. It should show similar to the following image.

OCC zone.png

Otherwise, please contact the store as soon as possible

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Hi,

not sure if I should create a new topic, as I‘m having the same issue.

I have a brand new Omen 15-en0271ng and from the description I believe it should have a four zone rgb keyboard.

The Omen Gaming Hub (Light Studio) though does not even show the keyboard. Reinstalled several times. 
I thought all Omen 15-en000 have four zone rgb?

thanks, piano

HP Recommended

Hi, would anyone know and could assist?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.