Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I have the latest versions (of everything) from here.

And I did check the HP Support Assistance. No updates.

Second screen is still blinking in some of the apps and the artifacts still there.

KonstOmen_0-1649354346791.png

I was asking you about the response from the corresponding HP team. Is it just a one direction communication? All of these issues affect my daily work. And I am very interested in solving this ASAP. 

HP Recommended

i have the same situation, windows 11 and windows 10, is very frustating. Any update of this?

HP Recommended

Hi@KonstOmen,

Thank you for responding, I appreciate your time and effort.

Try doing Reset PC Keep my files from windows and check if it works. 

Please feel free to contact us here anytime you need any further assistance.

Have a great day!

HP Recommended

Hi@KonstOmen,

Try doing Reset PC Keep my files from windows and check if it works. 

Please feel free to contact us here anytime you need any further assistance.

Have a great day!

HP Recommended

Hello  @Dilip_18,

Are you an HP representative?

I did restart/reset, also tried windows 10, and window 11. Also spent time with HP support. The issue is the same for all of the operating systems. Do you follow the discussion??? I am asking you about the FEEDBACK FROM THE CORRESPONDING HP TEAM WHICH IS INVOLVED IN THAT ISSUE! Do you have that information, if no then how can I connect to them directly. I spent some amount on your HP product and what I have for now is the dead product which HP refuses to support giving me useless replies by phone or through their representatives.

HP Recommended

I have the same situation, clean installations of Windows 10 and Windows 11, BIOS upgraded, test with OEM and Adrenaline dirvers, with and without DDU removal process, and produce the same artifacts, blinks on internal and external display over HDMI and DisplayPort, and PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA when boot from shutdown state. Easily viewable on Photoshop, Illustrator, Davinci Resolve, Blender, also only using Google Chrome.

HP Recommended

Hi@spacezed, @KonstOmen,

As there are no new updates available It seems like an hardware issue with the graphics card. As we have limited support boundaries in the support community as of now. I would request you to contact our HP Support Engineers and should be able to sort this out.

Please reach out to the HP Technical Support team in your region regarding the service/replacement options.

Click on this link https://support.hp.com/us-en/contact-hp 

For any hardware issue or repair please click on the link Phone Assist Worldwide

Have a great day!

HP Recommended

Okay, so I contacted the hp support again.

For all NEW CUSTOMERS, who are going to buy something from HP, DON'T BUT IT

HP doesn't have a support (even if they do they have so unskilled personnel). They cannot pass the information. All what they can do is RMA. If you buy something and you want to return your laptop back in a month, then it is the right choice for you.

HP Support team refuses to pass any information to the manufacturer. They have no QA.

I am stopping all the activities (tired of asking for help), will buy another product, probably from Lenovo.

HP Recommended

Hi@KonstOmen,

I sincerely apologize for the experience that you had with our customer service team. Going forward, we are going to take steps to ensure that this situation does not happen again. 

Have a great day!

HP Recommended

Dear HP,

I am yet another customer facing the same challenges that everyone seems to have with these laptops, and to make matters worst I have 4 or them in a small business environment, is there a solution to this issue yet?

I am not sure what to get from this...It seems like a lot of people have reported the same issue, but HP doesn't really care about getting it fixed. Am I getting this right?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.