Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN by HP Laptop 15-ce0xx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have downloaded the new HP Command Center recently. My laptop is a couple years old and its model is OMEN by HP Laptop 15-ce0xx. I have updated BIOS and everything and my Command Center opens and stuff, but two main problems arise. First off, when I try to log in to the HP ID to access the coaching and rewards, it will keep on showing the loading screen forever. I mean overnight without showing a single change in the loading screen. (Edit: Now it shows the new tab with the loading screen, but after a few seconds the loading symbol disappears and there's only a blank screen left, which also stays that way for hours on end). The second problem is when I try to open the tab that says "Omen 15 Laptop", it will ask me for a driver update. I go through with the update, accept terms and everything, and then it asks for a restart. I restart the computer, shut it down and turn it on again an hour later, all that stuff, but whenever its fully turned on and I open Command Center again, it asks me to update my drivers again. I have done this multiple times, but it still shows the same message. No error message or anything appears, it just acts as if the previous update never happened. Are these problems caused by the fact that my computer model is too outdated for the application or is it something else? I recently factory reset the computer, if that helps. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

I fixed the problem case closed

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

I fixed the problem case closed

HP Recommended

A Community forum lives from ANSWERS to questions. If you "solved" something you asked, then tell us "how"!

HP Recommended

How did you solve it

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.