Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP-dc00092nu
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,
Yesterday I bought OMEN dc00092nu and found it missing Omen CC.

After installing it from Microsoft, I found that there was no menu that commanded the backlight on the keyboard as well as other features.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Go To Windows Updates and force it to check for updates, even if it shows its up to date. do This a couple of times.

Open the HP Support Assistant and check for any drivers there too.

If they install, reboot the pc and try the OCC again.

If it dont work, Im not sure what is wrong.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hello @dc92nu 

Perhaps you could you post a screen shot of the Omen Command Center (OCC) interface so I can see what it is you say is missing?

According to the specs (in the PDF attached below), you don't have an RGB keyboard. Its only the 2-zone lighting backlit keyboard, which is only red in color.

Because of that, it wont have any lighting controls available in the OCC.

There will be no overclocking options also. That is a feature of mostly Desktops only.

HP Recommended

Hello,
Thanks for the fast answer.
I have to note that the keypad button OCC also does not work. Network Booster not work too.

I've installed this:

OCC.jpg

HP Recommended

OK thanks.

The photo shows that your version of the OCC is working as it should.

If you mean the OCC Home Key is not opening the OCC, Im not surprised. It is a glitch that HP has not found a solution for. Almost everyone with an Omen is experiencing that issue.

HP Recommended
Okay, I can accept it...please explain this to me:
OCC - Copy.jpg
HP Recommended

Go To Windows Updates and force it to check for updates, even if it shows its up to date. do This a couple of times.

Open the HP Support Assistant and check for any drivers there too.

If they install, reboot the pc and try the OCC again.

If it dont work, Im not sure what is wrong.

HP Recommended

Work now, thank you.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.