Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Omen by HP Laptop 15-ce0xx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My omen command center just dissapeared and my omen command center button no longer works. Please help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
11 REPLIES 11
HP Recommended

Did this happen after Windows updated?

Navigate to C:\Program Files\HP\OMEN Ally and look for OMEN Command Center.exe

or

Navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\OMEN Ally and look for OMEN Command Center.exe

If its there, will the exe file open?

HP Recommended

the file isnt there. is there a way for me to download it?

HP Recommended

And the other part of my question... Did it disappear after a windows update or did you reinstall Windows?

It makes a difference on how to install it.

HP Recommended
after an update for sure.
HP Recommended

thank you so much its working now. but the omen button still doesnt work. anything i can do for that?

HP Recommended

Not sure, Ive heard the newer updates might be causing the issue.

If you tap the FN key and Omen Key, does it help?

HP Recommended
nah doesn’t. if there’s anything you find out in the future let me know.
HP Recommended

Will do.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.