Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN 15dc0105TX
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello All,

My laptop not turning on, LED light goes on for one second, no life no fans, black screen after pressing the power, only sign is charging indication is on.

I tried all solution online, 

1- reseated ram

2- static power press without battery

3- removed all battery and ram and HDD and nvme

4- connected to external screen

I tried to contact support but no one there.

My warranty expired last month and I need my PC to work, otherwise no income during covid

I am currently at phillipines.

Please let me know if any solution come to mind and I will try it asap

I left it open now with hope it will work magically on its own later. (But I highly doubt it).

Has anyone experience this issue ? Does support help a month after warranty, am willing to break every rule on covid situation here to get it delivered and fixed .

By moving around I mean.

Thank  you

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Danz17

Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, As we have limited support boundaries in the support community as of now.

I would request you to contact our Support and our Support Engineers should be able to sort this out. HP Support can be reached by clicking on the following link:  www.hp.com/contacthp/

Please feel free to contact us here anytime you need any further assistance. Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hello,

Thank you for the reply,

I have tried countless times to run chat on phone .. either I just connect to agent or before, it refresh and lose progress (mobile experience is awful).

Phone support is uncontactable in phillipines.

I went to two centers of service, both are closed .. my warranty expired at March 30.. +30 days as per site i(duetdue covid drama) become April 30.

I took laptop to local shop, he said short circuit on board and he doesn't have the ic or part to perform the fix.. it is frustrating to get any support and I really need my laptop to work.

I wish there are options .. I have 3 HP laptop products at my home now, chrome book, older laptop and this omen.

I am really not happy, I don't know if this is really due covid or lack of competency from HP side, anyhow I lost warranty both ways.

I am looking to buy new laptop soon (obvious reason, won't be an HP one)

HP Recommended

@Danz17

Thank you for posting back.

In order to bring your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. I am sending you a private message. Please check the mailbox icon at the top-right corner of this screen.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.