Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP OMEN
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I want to know when HP OMEN notebook comes out with:

-Screen with Touch

-AMD RYZEN latest CPU

-NVDIA RTX latest GPU

-64GB+ RAM

-Keyboard exactly as HP OMEN Notebook - 15-5005np 

-Aluminium body like HP OMEN Notebook - 15-5005np 

Then I'll buy, Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@ABPA90 

I don't know when but at this "hot" problem is going all. Hot CPU and hot GPU won't help.

Hope this makes sense.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

I feel like HP OMEN 15 2020 has made such a big improvement in cooling system vs previous gens, that the hot problem you talk may be manageable? Plus it's known Intel CPU's are worse and hotter. Anyway, I'll wait  it out I'm excited for ARM chips and other industry game changers.

Don't forget the rest!

Thanks.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.