Did you mean: 
Aviral3
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Solved!

HP Omen 15-ek0xxx Omen Command Center Issue

HP Recommended

I updated the omen command center from windows store. I went on the omen command center and it was showing the following message:

Driver updates are needed for OMEN Command Center to work accurately and deliver all applicable functionality. Please update to continue.

Below this is an update button. On Clicking this button I get the following sequences of results:

Capture1.PNGCapture2.PNGCapture3.PNGCapture4.PNGCapture5.PNG

I tried uninstalling and installing again from the windows store but the same thing is happening. Please resolve this as I cannot increase change to max fan mode

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Photoray002
Level 15
Level 15
12,665 12,443 1,306 4,290
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello @Aviral3 

Did you mean to say you have uninstalled and reinstalled the Command Center itself and the same error occurs?

Try this...

Does it help any?

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Photoray002
Level 15
Level 15
12,665 12,443 1,306 4,290
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello @Aviral3 

Did you mean to say you have uninstalled and reinstalled the Command Center itself and the same error occurs?

Try this...

Does it help any?

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Aviral3
Author
3 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you Photoray002!

It was solved by updating the windows. But it was not clear at all why the omen command center wasn't updating. Glad it got solved

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation