cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Paulo1991
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Solved!

HP Omen 17-ck0323nw

HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 11

Hello

I'm looking for info about that Notebook HP Omen 17-ck0323nw (Model number that i've got from seller 63W61EA ) i have proposition to buy it but i can't find any specification info on HP site.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
NonSequitur777
Level 8
1,533 1,527 173 502
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Paulo1991,

Yea, I see what you mean. HP is tagging your notebook here: HP PartSurfer ("HP OMEN 17-ck0323nw"), but there is otherwise little information posted by HP regarding this notebook.

The closest I got was this: OMEN by HP Laptop 17-ck0010nr| HP® Official Store. and this: GetDocument.aspx (hp.com).

If you can verify that this notebook is fitted with an i7-11800H processor (max 4.6 GHz turbo boost speed, 8 cores and 16 threads), 2 x 8 GB DDR4-3200 MHz RAM, a Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 6 GB GDDR6 laptop GPU, and a 512 GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD, this is a very powerful and nice laptop indeed.

Top notch, in my opinion.

You'll blow the competition to kingdom come, so to speak.

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

NonSequitur777

Dear fellow Forum member, I sincerely hope my response is helpful. If it is, please consider to click "YES" on the: "Was this reply helpful?" button. If my response answered your question, please indicate below as an "Accepted Solution".

View solution in original post

1 person found this reply helpful
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
2 REPLIES 2
NonSequitur777
Level 8
1,533 1,527 173 502
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Paulo1991,

Yea, I see what you mean. HP is tagging your notebook here: HP PartSurfer ("HP OMEN 17-ck0323nw"), but there is otherwise little information posted by HP regarding this notebook.

The closest I got was this: OMEN by HP Laptop 17-ck0010nr| HP® Official Store. and this: GetDocument.aspx (hp.com).

If you can verify that this notebook is fitted with an i7-11800H processor (max 4.6 GHz turbo boost speed, 8 cores and 16 threads), 2 x 8 GB DDR4-3200 MHz RAM, a Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 6 GB GDDR6 laptop GPU, and a 512 GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD, this is a very powerful and nice laptop indeed.

Top notch, in my opinion.

You'll blow the competition to kingdom come, so to speak.

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

NonSequitur777

Dear fellow Forum member, I sincerely hope my response is helpful. If it is, please consider to click "YES" on the: "Was this reply helpful?" button. If my response answered your question, please indicate below as an "Accepted Solution".
1 person found this reply helpful
Paulo1991
Author
3 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you for reply, i'm also wondering it will have 2 SSD M2 Slots or only one, i've already own a HP Omen 17 cb0000nw and i saw that there is metal cover for 2 SSD M2 disks but then i disassembly it i saw only one slot already taken by SSD.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation