Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN by HP 16.1 inch Gaming Laptop 16-k0000 (594J5AV)
Microsoft Windows 11

Hi,

I recently got a Omen 16 laptop, and i'm trying to get the most out of my RGB keyboard.

1. Light studio is working great, however it is not easy to save and switch across several lighting profile ( can do with import & export, but keyboard shorcut would be great)

2. When pressing the Fn key + 1-9 (in red in the picture)

I can trigger 9 different lightning patterns, but can't seem to have acces to modify them in lighting studio. 

Moreover, trigerring those pattern cancels the current lightning studio schema, and i have to restart it to take effect.

IMG_20230106_094712.jpg

What i'd like to do :

- have a simple "work" lightning pattern : all touch light in white, maybe two or three level of luminosity (what most  backlit keyboard achieve)

- have some nice "fun" pattern : audio, wave etc ... available in light studio are great

and be able to easily switch among them ! 

Any help appreciated ! @banhien ⌨️

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.