cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
ku1991
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP Omen crooked Keyboard Buttons

HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, last week i bought a brand new Omen Gaming Laptop.

In total, im satisfied but i noticed my left "ALT" key on the keyboard is serioulsy crooked/ tilted (see photo)

Its raised to the left and sinks to the right. Other keys seem to be a little tilted but not as noticeable as this one. It is also creaking a litte when being pressed.

Also, it has a pretty bad pressure point and seems to be very wobbly.

Will HP fix this in under warranty? Im kinda angry about buying a brand new 1200€ Laptop and recieving this kind of quality build.

Edit: Image Attachment didnt work so i uploaded externaly.

1 REPLY 1
Photoray002
Level 15
Level 15
12,679 9,523 1,309 3,941
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello @ku1991 

I dont see any image loaded or attached. But if you have a quality issue with the keyboard, you can absolutely contact HP warranty and discuss your options. Or if you purchased from a walk-in store, you can always see about doing an exchange.

Contact HP Worldwide | HP® Official Site

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation