cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
UkSam
Level 1
2 1 1 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Solved!

HP Omen gaming centre not opening.

HP Recommended
17-cb1521na

Hello, I purchased the HP Omen 17 gaming laptop on 31/12/2020 and everything was working well at first.

Then on 01/01/2021 automatic updates were installed and the Omen gaming centre stopped working. It starts to load but then just closes and doesnt open.

I have tried to uninstall and reinstall the program via the windows uninstaller, which did not help. Additionally, I used RevoUninstaller to uninstall it and have since reinstalled it, however, it still does not work?!

Please can someone help me resolve this, my laptop is 2 days old and I am already questioning whether I should just return it and go with another brand.

Many thanks

Sam

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
UkSam
Author
Level 1
2 1 1 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you for your response, however, i already tried this abd it didnt work. 

i have now resolved the issue by reinstalling windows and resetting the laptop. 

View solution in original post

Tags (1)
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
2 REPLIES 2
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
95,671 64,385 12,398 21,347
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@UkSam 

Please use Windows Store, search for Omen Gaming Hub and install (Get) to your machine

Regards

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

>
UkSam
Author
Level 1
2 1 1 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you for your response, however, i already tried this abd it didnt work. 

i have now resolved the issue by reinstalling windows and resetting the laptop. 

View solution in original post

Tags (1)
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation