2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop 15-ec0xxx Almacenation

HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop 15-ec0xxx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi!

Recently I upgrade my HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop 15-ec0xxx with a 1Tb SSD and I saw that there is a slot for an HDD, so I wonder if I can use it to have the SSD with an HDD simultaneously and keep all my media file stored in the HDD and the OS and all the programs in the SSD in order to have a better performance. If it is possible, then I want to know which kind of HDD is compatible with the  1TB SSD.

Thanks for the help...

2 REPLIES 2
Level 19
Level 19
88,731 88,617 11,331 24,331
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@PepeP3z 

What EXACTLY is your HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop 15-ec0xxx  ?  Please use the following way to find out the model/product of your machine

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c00033108

Please do NOT post its Serial number (s/n).

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

0 Kudos
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

.@Banhien

Sorry, I thought that that was the name, but  I found that the exact model is: HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop 15-ec0001la

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation