cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP Replacement issue due to manufacturing defect

HP Recommended
HP 16a-0022TX gaming laptop
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Sir,

On 21 nov 2019 i brought 14s-cr 1005TU for rupees 54000/-in my personal name (No gst number provided), i noticed Keyboard imprints in july 2020 on my screen which was an hardware issue,i called Hp helpline number they told me to visit HP service center as it was a pandemic i took risks and visted it 10 kilometers away from my home place after which i received a DOA letter from HP in my email for which again i had to visit the service center to get the defective laptop sealed.i received DOA on August 3 ,2020i submitted my sealed laptop to my retailer on Aug 4 ,2020 after 7 weeks from submission he told the laptop is not in stock he will refund me the amount after cutting rupees 14000/- i argued to give me a replacement of any othe HP Laptop model but he refused to provide me any other hp model and refunded me rupees 41500 in cheque after which i mailed to different different HP email ID but No one responded to my email for 2 weeks, after which  i Visited Reliance Digital on 19 sept 2020 and brought HP pavallion 16A-0022TX gaming laptop for rupees 84000/-  now today i can see i 1 DEAD PIXEL right in the center of the screen i called HP helpline they told me to follow basic steps but it didnt help so now they told gave me contact numbers of service center which is located in sakinaka mumbai but all the phone numbers are coming switched off 

Sir, I ask i already suffered with 14s 1005 TU and my retailed deducted my 12500/-on it still i trusted HP brand and brought A expensive high end gaming laptop from reliance digital to which HP is not providing me home service nor any help , from now i cannot trust HP brand and will not recommande any one to purchse any products for HP Laptops.

IMG-20200926-WA0010.jpg

IMG-20200926-WA0001.jpg

IMG-20200926-WA0008.jpg

 Be it a BIOS or a regullar home screen there is defenetaly a hardware issue with it.

jay parikh -9619969671

in my openion to others please avoid HP products they are not providing after sales services go for Dell or ASUS they have better products in better prices.

i am suffring from 2 to 3 months due to MANUFACTURING DEFECTS in TWO HP LAPTOPs for which i already made a loss for 12500/-in previous laptop.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
18,109 18,076 1,137 1,136
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Jay189

Welcome to HP Community

I have gone through your Post and would like to help

I will escalate your case to HP's Regional Escalation Team

Please check your Inbox

Thank you

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation