Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
07-25-2022 10:37 PM
I purchased a laptop on 15 July 2022 but the warranty of product online shows its active since December 2021 which means in have 6 months left.
I have tried connecting with HP support but I don't receive calls from them and case are closed without any resolution.
I have GST invoice for the purchases and I had bought a laptop from lenevo as well, they honoured their warranty swiftly but with HP finding a solution is a problem let alone a resolution.
If the dispute link does not display, the product might be a commercial product, which cannot be disputed online
07-26-2022 06:12 AM
Sorry to hear that you are having problems ... and I would like to help you.
Please go to HP Support
In case of technically unsolvable problems:
(1) There should be a proof of invoice
(2) HP warranty should be valid
(3) HP support should be contacted
(4) If the "product" cannot be repaired, a new "product" should be provided.
(5) The online warranty date is often wrong (mostly the date of manufacture!).
The warranty starts from the date of purchase (invoice) !
- Warranty Dispute
Expected: If you think the warranty details of your product are incorrect, submit a dispute through the HP warranty validation website.
- If necessary, select your Region / Country: Scroll to bottom of page and click the Flag
- HP Computers and Printers - How to Submit a Dispute to Validate Your Warranty
HP Video – Submit a Warranty Dispute: https://youtu.be/PTMvck49GP4
(6) Please report your results
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community