Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP ZBook Firefly 14 G7
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

screen.jpgHi everyone.
When I launch my laptop, I get this error, and I don't understand, what to do.
I already update driver of that program for my laptop.
Can somebody help me?

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@Mikhail_U 

Would you translate the message for those of us who do not speak Russian?

Thank you for participating in our HP Community.

We are a world community of volunteers dedicated to supporting HP technology

Dragon-Fur

HP Recommended

I got the same issue. The message reads "The application encountered an error while executing the desired action. This may be due to a server error. Please try again in a few minutes" (translated from french). After contacting support, the problem was fixed by a BIOS update and an update of the Hotkey pilot (links were furnished to me via mail by the support person). Hope this helps.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.