Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Gaming - 15-dk0096wm
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

bought a hp gaming computer and shortly after warranty expired    battery now says it's bad... for the warranty period the batter didn't last long but their testing software kept saying it was fine til a day after warranty time out.   The touch pad has been hit and miss goofy operating  and not totally useless.. will double click when I click once, the very extreme left of the touchpad will click.. hit and miss but 85% of it will right click  hard to use at all.. the cursor will drift all over the screen, hit enter when I didn't want it to and even though I have the sensitivity set as low as it'll go  it is impossible to even type now  as it goes crazy when even close to it.. now the screen is going to black and white on and off and the programs shut down randomly. Also it has  weak audio any machine, much less for a so called  gaming computer.   Has anyone else had this problem?  

Any help will be appreciated   

thank you  

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.