Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Omen laptop 15-dc0xxx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Every time i launch my laptop this screen comes

I did a system diagnostic and it says that there is a problem with drive 1

Failure id is MCW56J-9QGA8W-MFPW3F-60VH03

If anyone knows how to fix this problem please help

20201011_224908.jpg

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Ahmad32 

Hello,

The test found a problem with your hard drive and it may need to be replaced. If possible, back up your personal files to a flash drive or external hard drive as soon as you can.

The following documents are available for reference:

The procedure for replacing the hard disk drive can be found in the HP manual below on pages 37 and 38.

In case of need, do not hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,:Wink:

I'm not an HP employee. Did this message answer your question? Include it below as an Accept As Solution! Did you find this message useful?  Click on the thumbs up set to give a Compliment! Follow us on Facebook Assistance customers HP.

HP Recommended

can you help me back everything to one drive
i have 1 tb on one drive but cant figure how to backup everything

HP Recommended

@Ahmad32 

Thanks for your return,

You must first replace the hard drive and then, if possible, connect it to an external 2.5" USB drive box to recover your personal data. (e.g. http://bluestork.eu/en/boitiers-de-disques-durs/28-easy-box-3760162060164.html)
Go to HP PCs - SMART Hard Disk Error 301, 302, 309, 30C, 3F1, 3F2 Appears on a Black Screen for further assistance.

Please use HP Cloud Recovery Tool to reinstall Windows to the new hard drive.

• Using the HP Cloud Recovery Tool (Windows 10, 7)
    1. Check the box I need to enter Product ID for my HP system.
    2. Type the following Product ID: 4AU00EA#ABT (do not forget the country code and the # symbol between the product number 4AU00EA and the country code ABT).

To create the restoration kit, you can completely do it from another computer.

Don't hesitate to contact us in case of need.

Best regards,:Wink:

I'm not an HP employee. Did this message answer your question? Include it below as an Accept As Solution! Did you find this message useful?  Click on the thumbs up set to give a Compliment! Follow us on Facebook Assistance customers HP.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.