Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
09-07-2022 12:27 PM
How would I fix a Hardware conflict?
IRQ 74 I2C HID Device
IRQ 74 Microsoft ACPI-Compliant System
IRQ 16 Intel(R) Serial IO I2C Host Controller - 02E8
IRQ 16 Intel(R) Dynamic Tuning Processor Participant
Or is this a normal sharing process?
09-07-2022 08:18 PM - edited 09-07-2022 08:19 PM
Please follow instructions ...
(1) Download and install BIOS Update
HP Firmware Pack (Intel Processors)
|F.56 Rev.A||76.0 MB||Aug 15, 2022||Download|
Why should you install the update ?
Updating the BIOS is recommended as standard maintenance of the computer. It can also help resolve the following issues:
- An available BIOS update resolves a specific issue or improves computer performance.
- The current BIOS does not support a hardware component or a Windows upgrade.
- HP Support recommends installing a specific BIOS update.
(3) Let BIOS be installed until it's completely done !
(4) Download and Install/Update
Intel Chipset Installation Utility and Driver
|10.1.18460.8229 Rev.A||1.0 MB||Dec 21, 2020||Download|
Intel Dynamic Tuning Driver - Comet Lake
|8.7.10200.12510 Rev.A||7.1 MB||Sep 1, 2021||Download|
Intel Management Engine Interface (MEI) Driver
|2031.15.0.1743 Rev.A||17.4 MB||Jan 20, 2021||Download|
Intel Serial IO Driver - Comet Lake
|30.100.2020.7 Rev.A||1.2 MB||May 31, 2022||Download|
Intel Software Guard Extensions Device (SGX) Driver
|220.127.116.11 Rev.A||11.7 MB||May 31, 2022||Download|
(6) Download and Install/Update
ELAN Fingerprint Sensor Driver
|3.2.12011.10027 Rev.A||2.4 MB||Dec 21, 2020||Download|
ELAN Precision Touchpad Filter Driver
|18.104.22.168 Rev.A||2.6 MB||Dec 21, 2020||Download|
Alcor Micro Card Reader Driver
|22.214.171.12430 Rev.A||1.7 MB||Dec 22, 2020||Download|
(5) Reboot and check Windows <device manager> again
(6) Please report your results
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community