Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP Victus 16
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I am having internet issue with Hp Victus 16 which had installed the Realtek RTL8852AE WiFi 6 802.11ax PCIe Adapter.The network is having a very bad connection with the laptop.When I tried to play some games with this laptop the network will always get an impact for every 1-2 minutes.I have tried to use the other laptop or my mobile phone at the same spot of where I place the Hp Victus 16 but the other device is just getting way better wifi connection,faster wifi speed and doesn't have any internet impact.It seem to be a problem to Realtek RTL8852AE WiFi 6 802.11ax PCIe Adapter cause I found there is a lot of people who own the laptop with Realtek RTL8852AE WiFi 6 802.11ax PCIe Adapter have the same problem too,such as other HP Victus 16 user or Lenovo Legion 5 user.I have tried to update the wifi adapter driver to newest version,reinstall the driver,update my window to newest version,but none of it solve the problem.This is a serious problem for a gaming laptop,because wifi connection speed will affect your performance in game.The only way I found to fix this problem is to replace the current wifi adapter with the intel wifi adapter,and I doesn't willing to do that,did anyone know how to fix this issue?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Please see my thread about the RealTek WiFi adapters. It seems to be a hardware type issue:

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/Realtek-RTL8852AE-WiFi-6-802-11ax-PCI...

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.