Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

When I play a CS: GO game after 30 minutes, maybe a little more, differently, the laptop starts to make noise and goes out, turns off, when I play other games this does not happen, the laptop is new to him for a couple of months, I don’t know what to do with it.
It happens that after it turns off, the next time it does not turn off, but it happens that it turns off 2 times

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

which is your laptop ? please specify the model

HP Recommended

HP Pavillion Gaming 15-ec0004ua (9RH22EA) Silver

HP Recommended

could you check what version of bios you have. i have the same model and a new bios update caused this issue to multiple users in this forum. If your bios is f.08 then here is the thread , i think the solution is inside https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Gaming-Notebooks/F-08-bios-update-locking-and-shot-down-problem/td-p/7...

HP Recommended

Updated BIOS nothing helped, the same problem

HP Recommended

What bios version is the system running on currently?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.