Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 15.6 inch Gaming Laptop PC 15-ec2000 (2P6B6AV)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
The lack of a fan control program, which is much more important in gaming computers, is a 
big deficiency in my opinion. Sometimes we can spend a long time in powerful games and as a
result, the computer gets hot, of course, but until the temperature exceeds 79 80 degrees, it
does not raise the fans at all, even if it goes above it, it runs the fans at a lower speed. we
can say that the computer is struggling with high temperature for about 40 45 minutes in a game
experience of 5 6 hours, this shortens the life of the computer. I know the whole thing, running
the fans at high speed for a long time is also harmful, okay, but I think it is better thhan getting
damaged due to heat, by the way, I do not even subject the computer to games on the bed. I even lift
the air outlets with the help of a book, but the result is still the same. So either this problem should
be solved as soon as it exceeds 75 degrees, the cooling process should start directly or the FanControl unit
should be brought, I don't know, because of this, the computer will be damaged. I'm afraid that the life will
be shortened, I may be thinking wrong, but it would be really nice for the ControlPanel to come.
1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello @Gocrodex 

(1) Update BIOS

HP Notebook System BIOS Update (AMD Processors)

F.21 Rev.A11.9 MBMar 30, 2022Download

Why ?

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/ish_4123786-2338478-16

Quote: "

Updating the BIOS is recommended as standard maintenance of the computer. It can also help resolve the following issues:

• An available BIOS update resolves a specific issue or improves computer performance.

• The current BIOS does not support a hardware component or a Windows upgrade.

• HP Support recommends installing a specific BIOS update.

"

(2) Test again ...

best regards

---

Dear Community Member, please click the button [ YES ] on "Was this reply helpful?" to say Thanks and

make it easier for other people to find this type of solution by marking the reply ▶️ [ Accept as Solution ] ◀️

Do this on the post I wrote that helped solve it.

Thank you very much

⌨️

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.