Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Pavilion 15-bc412nt
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello All... My name is Ekrem, from Turkey. I have a Hp Pavilion 15-bc412nt notebook.

My laptop keyboard's T key is broken.  I have guarantee term for 14 months. So ı was contacting with hp support TR. They said, we can fix that for 1400TL(210 USD). But ı cant pay this price. 

So, ı searched different solution. I  want to buy compatible keyboard from internet. And ı want black-green key keyboar. But ı couldnt find Turkish layout and green key keyboard.

I found US keyboard with backlit. But now ı dont have backlit.

Is my laptop compatible for the up-gradation with Backlit Keyboard?

What should ı do ?

1-) My keyboard

My keyboardMy keyboard

2-) Turkish Layout keyboard.

Turkish Layout KeyboardTurkish Layout Keyboard

3-)US keyboard with backlit.

US layout keyboardUS layout keyboard

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@EkremKocak Welcome to HP Community!

I understand that you would like to upgrade the keyboard with backlit.

Unfortunately, it is not possible to upgrade the keyboard with backlit.

I would suggest you contact our part surfer and check for the part.

http://partsurfer.hp.com/search.aspx

Or you can contact the local service center.

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.