Money0
Level 1
7 2 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Hp omen 15 , SSD

HP Recommended
Hp omen 15

Hi i am omen 15 user and i had a storage of 512gb pcie nvme m.2 ssd. for which i had another slot for ssd so please suggest ssd with good speed and will the upgrade of ssd will be done  in service center ,which i had warranty

2 REPLIES 2
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
94,870 93,527 12,293 26,129
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Money0 

What is your HP Omen 15 ? You say it has a second slot for M.2 SSD, you can use same existing drive (larger capacity) or use the following products

https://www.samsung.com/au/memory-storage/970-evo-nvme-m2-ssd/MZ-V7E2T0BW/

https://www.crucial.com/products/ssd/crucial-p2-ssd

Or similar from reputable vendors.

You can use faster drive such as PCIe Gen 4 but it won't run faster than PCIe Gen 3x4.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

>
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Money0
Author
Level 1
7 2 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

It is en000 model .Well i dont know it has extra slot or not,  i watched a video it says it has  2 ssd  slot if not please mention so i like to add ssd i dont want to upgrade the present one and u didnot answer wheather it can be done by service center or not, under warranty . And suggest ssd which is same speed as ssd present in laptop

Tags (1)
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation