cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Hp pavilion backlighting

HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Gaming 15-cx0812no
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have recently purchased an HP Pavilion Gaming 15-cx0812no, any pictures I can find of the pc, it has both a green and white backlit keyboard, but I can't seem to find a way to change the color from white. The few feeds started here were all answered with a simple "It's not possible," but I find it hard to believe that there would be pictures with a green keyboard if it's not possible. So I would like to know how to change it. 

Thanks in advance. 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 7
Level 7
379 378 44 175
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello @Tcw0301 

The HP Pavilion Gaming 15-cx0xxx series you have can come in either white or green, not both meaning there is no way to switch it from the stock white you have to green. Apologize for the confusion. 

I am an HP employee.
Make it easier for others to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation