Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
01-17-2023 09:07 AM
Welcome to the HP Community Forum.
Well, you could try getting HP Support to give you a mouse promised to you by Amazon.
That's not generally how things work.
HP does not exert control over what Amazon sellers promise buyers as a means to entice the purchase.
You might first try contacting Amazon.
If the purchase was fulfilled by Amazon from an Amazon warehouse, you might have some hope of help.
HP Support – Hardware / Technical Support for Devices in Warranty
Registered Devices in Warranty: Select a method and contact HP Support…
Open website HP World-Wide Support
Select your region and follow the prompts
USA / Canada > HP® Customer Support - USA
Reminders - READ
- Case submission to HP Support is available to those whose devices registered and are still in Warranty.
- Some regions display phone / chat contact information only after the case is submitted online
- Not every issue is covered under the standard Hardware Warranty. Purchased Care Pack Warranties differ by contract.
- HP is not a "general" repair facility: Requests for out-of-warranty repairs are usually not accepted.
- If the problem is hardware, if your device is in Warranty, if your device is Registered, and you cannot submit your case to Support, let us know and we will forward a request.
- HP Phone numbers you find on the Internet have likely been hijacked. Old HP phone numbers – those numbers no longer used by HP since the move to “online” case submissions – might have been taken over by thieves.
- Do not be a victim.
- Stay vigilant.
HP Device Home Page - References and Resources
Learn about your Device - Solve Problems
When the website support page opens, Select (as available) a Category > Topic > Subtopic
NOTE: Content depends on device type and Operating System
Categories: Alerts, Warranty Check, HP Drivers / Software and BIOS, How-to Videos, Bulletins/Notices, How-to Documents, Troubleshooting, Manuals > User Guide, Service and Maintenance Guide (Replacement Parts and Procedures), Product Information (Specifications), more
Thank you for participating in the HP Community --
People who own, use, and support HP devices.
Click Yes to say Thank You
Question / Concern Answered, Click "Accept as Solution"
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community