Alexluvu
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

I cant turn on my hp pavilion power 15 after cleaning up fan

HP Recommended
Hp pavilion power laptop model 15-cb013nw
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello. After cleaning up both fans my laptop won't start and it doesn't even show that it is charging

2 REPLIES 2
EddyK
Level 11
Level 11
2,953 2,888 392 1,258
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello @Alexluvu,

How did you clean your fans? Did you physically open up the laptop and touch the internals?

Try a power reset:

1. Unplug the power adapter
  2. Remove any accessories
  3. If your laptop has a removable battery, remove it, otherwise, proceed
  4. Hold down the power button for at least 30 seconds
  5. Plug in the power adapter
  6. Attempt to turn on

I am currently preoccupied with both academic and professional priorities so please note that there may be a delay in my responses. Thank you for your understanding.

You can show your appreciation for my post by clicking the blue thumbs up icon.
0 Kudos
Alexluvu
Author
3 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Did you physically open up the laptop and touch the internals? Yes,  i did. I took the fans apart and then spray them with compressed air,  than put it back, but when i was working with a screwdriver i had to disconnect fans and a black cabel connected next to one of the fans.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation