Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN by HP 15-dh0007nj
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, Seems like the BIOS update have failed for me, and now the laptop power button lights up, fans work, black screen and no keyboard response, the shortcuts for resetting BIOS didn't work for me (windows key + while holding B or V), and now I'm looking to get the BIOS driver files to fix this

problem is this laptop model is very new and doesn't have any drivers put on the hp website yet, can anyone help me get the BIOS driver for this model, please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello, you can try with BIOS for all Omen 15-dh0000 series here: 

Télécharger

I believe you will can to restore your BIOS, you can try to create an USB recovery media with the BIOS file. For apply this patch on your Omen please turn off the PC, put on USB key with BIOS update and turn on the PC. It must to detect update and apply them.

If I have been answer to your question please accept it as a solution 🙂
I am Expert from French Community, and I am doing my best to help you with your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hello, you can try with BIOS for all Omen 15-dh0000 series here: 

Télécharger

I believe you will can to restore your BIOS, you can try to create an USB recovery media with the BIOS file. For apply this patch on your Omen please turn off the PC, put on USB key with BIOS update and turn on the PC. It must to detect update and apply them.

I am Expert from French Community, and I am doing my best to help you with your question.

HP Recommended

Hello, I paste your private message here: 

@MicroShadi wrote:
I have just asked someone in the HP chat and he/she said the driver won't work, honestly, I didn't trust that they know much, it didn't feel like they understood me perfectly, just need you to confirm for me again, are you sure the BIOS driver for the dh-0000 OMEN series will work on my model (15-dh0007nj)?

Your HP Omen 15-dh0007nj is a part of Omen 15-dh0000 series, and this series have only one BIOS, so I think it's the BIOS for all this series. 

I can't guarantee this but if your BIOS is corrupt and your PC can't start you can try. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.