Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN Laptop - 15-dh1006ur
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

The configured color of the keyboard backlight in the OMEN Gaming Hub and on the keyboard itself does not match, in fact the white color is not set, I have 2 OMEN Laptop - 15-dh1006ur and both have this problem!!!!!! what is the problem?????? In OMEN Gaming Hub or in the product itself???? Безымянный.png20220202_232254.jpg

instead of white, some kind of yellow --- 4 keys (other colors are installed, but not white)

9 REPLIES 9
HP Recommended

@ZZ-zz 

Sounds like your machines have 2 zones keyboard. My machine has 4-zone keyboard and it is similar to the following layout

banhien_0-1630448639970.png

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

I have the same four zones, the highlighted zone does not turn white, it is yellowish, show your real photo Безымянныйьбь.png

HP Recommended

here is white ллл.png

HP Recommended

@ZZ-zz 

You can use Lighting Studio to change it as shown:

banhien_1-1630448639972.png

Regards.

BH
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Lighting Studio does not help!!!! Can you send a real photo with the white color of these keys???!!! And do not write any garbage if you don't know !!!!!!!!

HP Recommended

@ZZ-zz 

Sorry, I won't want to spend more time with this post.

Just FYI: By the way, my machine shows from Lighting Studio

white.png

Note: I normally do not turn my machine daily, only once or twice a month to edit photos/videos

Regards.

BH

HP Recommended

I told him about Ivan - he told me about the fool, the person generally does not understand what it is about !!!!

HP Recommended

I understand this is a marriage of this line?

HP Recommended

does anyone have the same problem?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.