Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN by HP 17t-cb000 CTO
Microsoft Windows 11

I was gaming on my Omen 17 laptop when it just shut down with no warning. Now it no longer turns on. When plugged in, the light does not turn on. I've tested the charger and confirmed that it is working and even tried using a different one and got the same result.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi @SonnyDae 

Welcome to the HP Support Community. I see that you are not able to power ON your OMEN By HP 17t-Cb000 CTO. I am really sorry about that.

I see that the adapter you are using works fine on it. 

May I know if you tried pressing and holding the power button for 30 seconds and check if that makes any difference?

Also, I would suggest you please follow the steps shared in the link here and let me know the update. 

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. 

Click the “Yes" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping. 

NIRVANA_95
I am an HP Employee
HP Recommended

I tried these steps already before coming here.

• Changing the adapter doesn't work.
  • Changing the battery doesn't work.
  • The outlet works fine.
  • Holding the power button doesn't work.

I tried it again but the result is still the same. The laptop does not react when the power button is pressed and the LED light doesn't come on when plugged in.

HP Recommended

Thanks for trying the steps.

I have sent you a private message with further instructions to get this issue sorted. In order to access your private messages, click the private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP community profile, next to your profile Name or simply click on this link.

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. 

Click the “Yes" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping. 

NIRVANA_95
I am an HP Employee
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.