cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Multiple Shipping Delays?

HP Recommended

Hi,

I'm wondering how many of you that ordered within the last two months have had significant shipping delays? I ordered a laptop on December 7th and have had two shipping delays that mean my computer will now likely arrive in February. This is ridiculous. I understand that the holidays slow things down, and that is fine but taking over 40 days to ship is unacceptable.

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
Level 19
Level 19
88,525 88,410 11,300 24,269
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@iralassen 

I read many messages specially for orders from late November 2020.  I know all vendors including HP are trying to do their best to bring their products to customers. But with on-going Covid-19 pandemic, everything is unpredictable. I believe high priority now is vaccine therefore only God knows when things would be going back to normal.

Please wait, it will come.

Hope this makes sense.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

0 Kudos
5 4 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I ordered my laptop on 11-28 and was given a ship date of 12-17, which is still showing on my order status page. I've never received an update of any kind, and have called over a dozen times without being able to get anyone to pick up the phone. I've send an inquiry form, two emails and even tried to get a salesperson (they pick up the phone) to tell me what is going on - no luck. The salesperson assured me that someone from customer service would contact me within 48 hours - that was over 2 weeks ago. Like you, I posted on this forum about 10 gays ago and received a PM asking for the details of my order, but that was last week and I have heard nothing since.

There are several possible reasons for the delay that I would understand. What I don't understand, however, is why HP would alienate their customers by simply ignoring them like this.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation