Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
10-29-2021 03:55 PM - edited 10-30-2021 12:47 PM
Bios is suddenly taking more than 10-20 sec to Load ( To show the hp logo) .But after that everything is smooth.I cannot isolate the problem .But I found out that whenever I try to reinstall the bios image it takes too long to write and verify(more than 30 min). Should I sent it to service center? Or anyone know how to fix this issue? Can anyone help?
11-02-2021 12:39 PM
I understand that you're unable to update the BIOS HP Notebook and it needs to download one by one and needs to restart the computer to make sure the Adapter or Charger needs to be connected,
Please click on the hyperlink below to install
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
11-05-2021 09:30 AM
I recommend you follow the below steps and check if it helps.
- Turn off your HP laptop.
- Disconnect all external devices (printers, USB drives, etc.) from your computer.
- Remove all recently added internal hardware.
- Press the Power button to switch your HP laptop on.
- Once your unit starts booting, immediately press the F11 key. Repeatedly press it until you see the Choose an Option screen.
- Select Troubleshoot.
- Choose Reset this PC.
- You can either opt to keep your files or to remove everything.
- Select Keep My Files when you want to retain your data. Once you click Reset, your operating system will be reinstalled. The process may take a while.
- Choose Remove Everything when you want to remove all your personal files.
- You can opt to remove everything solely on the drive where your operating system is installed. On the other hand, you can click All Drives when you do not want to retain any data.
- You can also fully clean the drive you selected or just remove your files.
- Click Reset.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community