Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
04-03-2022 05:18 AM
The problem is when I unplug the laptop from the charger the CPU goes all way down to 0.39Ghz but it goes to normal after a few seconds when I am editing videos or playing games it takes more time to go to normal speed because of this the program crashes or not responding. I have checked the solution on the internet but I have found this is the issue on BIOS only HP can give an update and fix this. And Mostly this issue is on the U AND H Series CPU only. I think Someone here can able to report this to HP.
About this Laptop
- AMD Ryzen 5 4600H Processor
- 8GB RAM
- 128 GB solid-state drive (SSD)
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Graphics
MY laptop is with different spec but same model
04-06-2022 06:04 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community! I'd like to help!
I see you are experiencing CPU issues with the HP Pavilion Gaming 15-Ec1000 Laptop PC.
I have a few recommendations
- Update your Notebook computer to the latest BIOS from HP.COM.
- Make sure the Windows and HP support assistant updates are up to date.
- Go to System and Security and then click on Power Options. In the left pane, click on Choose what the power buttons do. Next, click the Change settings that are currently unavailable link. Under the Shutdown settings section, check the Turn on fast startup (recommended) option to turn on the feature.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click on the YES button to reply that the response was helpful and/or to say “Thank You”.
Have a great day!
04-30-2022 07:45 AM - edited 04-30-2022 07:47 AM
I am sorry I have tried many steps also the same step you have provided but nothing helps then I found the same issue with my friend's laptop which is brand new also no settings are changed. So this issue can be fixed by the HP Only with an Update. Please Report this issue if you can.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community