cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

My laptop i.e HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop 15-cx0xxx overheats while gaming

HP Recommended
Pavilion cx0xxx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

It's my first gaming gaming laptop but I am not quite satisfied with the laptop (HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop 15-cx0xxx). it's spec is quite good in the paper but it is really hot while gaming reaches 98 degree Celsius while laptop is plug in. I tried the thing given in the link https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Gaming-Notebooks/Laptop-15-cx0xxx-runnin-super-hot/td-p/6829728?fbclid... but it remained the same no change  help me to solve the problem of high thermals.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
4 4 0 1
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

My suggestion would be get you a fan piece that connects to your laptop that cools it down.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation