Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
03-12-2023 07:20 PM
My hp victus 16 keeps flickering since last week I have reinstalled the drivers but the problem persist I tried observing if the problem would occur in the bios but it did not what should I do?
03-19-2023 02:35 AM
Welcome to HP Support Community.
Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.
If your HP screen keeps flickering, there could be several possible causes for this issue. Here are some troubleshooting steps you can try.
- Check the cables: Ensure that all cables, including the power cable, HDMI, or VGA cables are securely connected to the computer and monitor. If any of these cables are loose, it can cause the screen to flicker.
- Update graphics driver: Outdated or corrupted graphics drivers can cause screen flickering. Go to the HP support website and download the latest graphics driver for your HP computer.
- Adjust the refresh rate: Sometimes, the screen flickers due to the incorrect refresh rate. Right-click on the desktop and select "Display settings," then click "Advanced display settings." Here you can adjust the refresh rate of your monitor.
- Check for software conflicts: Some programs or applications can cause screen flickering. Try to uninstall any recently installed software to see if this resolves the issue.
- Try a different monitor: If you have access to another monitor, try connecting it to your computer to see if the problem persists. If the other monitor works fine, then it may be an issue with your HP monitor.
I hope this helps.
Take care and have a good day.
Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community