Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Still nothing happens i download and update the command center app, i have omen 15 dc0100tx i bought the laptop 3weeks ago with command center functioning well then after the windows update this happens... I dont know what is the reason why this happening. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Jmebabes21

Greetings!

Welcome to the HP Community. This is a great place to get support, find answers and tips to your technical queries. I have reviewed your post and I understand, there's an issue the OMEN Command Center.

Appreciate you trying the troubleshooting steps. Don't worry, I'm here to help. 

Let's try these steps -

1) In the search box, type and open "Uninstall a Program". 
2) Look for OMEN Command Center. 
3) Right-click to uninstall. 
4) Restart the computer. 
5) Install the OMEN Command Center from this link.

Let me know how that goes.

To thank us for our efforts to help you, click here to access your public post and Select - "Accept as solution" and click on the purple "Thumbs up". 

Have a great day!

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
HP Recommended

@Jmebabes21

Greetings!

Welcome to the HP Community. This is a great place to get support, find answers and tips to your technical queries. I have reviewed your post and I understand, there's an issue the OMEN Command Center.

Appreciate you trying the troubleshooting steps. Don't worry, I'm here to help. 

Let's try these steps -

1) In the search box, type and open "Uninstall a Program". 
2) Look for OMEN Command Center. 
3) Right-click to uninstall. 
4) Restart the computer. 
5) Install the OMEN Command Center from this link.

Let me know how that goes.

To thank us for our efforts to help you, click here to access your public post and Select - "Accept as solution" and click on the purple "Thumbs up". 

Have a great day!

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

yeah it works tnx madam

HP Recommended

@Jmebabes21

Happy to hear that 🙂 I truly appreciate your time and patience in getting this resolved.

If you need further assistance feel free to reach out to us.

Have a great day!

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I'm having the exact same issue on a brand new laptop. Fiz does not work. 

HP Recommended

Not worth a **bleep**, HELP!

My machine is like three weeks old, why does the gaming **bleep** cause the **bleep** issue?

HP Recommended

Yep, not for me either.

More BS!

HP Recommended

I uninstalled and tried to re install but the installing program keeps restarting my omen laptop and doesn't install the omen command center itself. Just restarts, and does nothing.

HP Recommended

@sphnt Welcome to HP Community!

I understand that you are facing an issue with the Omen command center.

To resolve these issues, perform the following procedures to troubleshoot the issues listed in the Description:

Procedure 1: Ensure the OMEN Command Center and OS are at the latest versions.

Step 1: Upgrade the OMEN Command Center and OS to the latest version.

1. Click the Search icon.
  2. Type Microsoft Store in the search field.
  3. Launch the Microsoft Store.
  4. Select Downloads and updates.
  5. Click Get updates. If there are OMEN Command Center or HP System Event Utility updates available, proceed and update them to the latest versions.

Step 2: Perform Windows Updates.

1. Click Start.
  2. Click the Settings icon.
  3. Select Windows Updates.
  4. Select Check for updates.
  5. Download and install all updates (a restart may be required).

Step 3. Check for driver and BIOS updates for your computer through the HP Support Assistant app, or from HP Customer Support - Products.

Procedure 2: Uninstall, then reinstall the OMEN Command Center.

NOTE: 

If the issue is not resolved by updating the OMEN Command Center and OS, perform the steps to uninstall, then reinstall the OMEN Command Center.

1. Click Start.
  2. Click the Settings icon.
  3. Select Apps.
  4. Locate the OMEN Command Center, and click Uninstall. Allow the uninstall process to complete (a restart may be required).
  5. Click the Search icon.
  6. Type Microsoft Store in the search field.
  7. Launch the Microsoft Store.
  8. Locate the OMEN Command Center.
  9. Select Get to re-install the OMEN Command Center.

let me know how that pans out,

And the answer to the above question will help me, help you!

Keep me posted, and if any of the above questionnaires helped resolve the issue, 

Mark this post as an "Accepted Solution".

Good luck.

HP Recommended

After following all suggested steps, OMEN control center still will not download onto my OMEN Laptop (updated BIOS and OS).

I noticed that by opening Resource Monitor, there are 4 instances of OMEN control center that are suspended. Could this be the cause of the failed installation?

Before I uninstalled the app, I would get an error notification on startup and if I tried to launch OCC, nothing would happen. I would really like to be able to utilize this function, so any more advice would be greatly appreciated.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.