Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN by HP Laptop 15-dc0xxx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

so I no longer have performance control and I can't activate my second fan, only one goes at 4000RPM the other at 150 RPM, how can I solve this, I gave tickets, I gave bios update, windows reinstallations and nothing, in the summer of 2019 an update came and effectively erased control from my fans, to understand that if the laptop is the 2019 version and others appear in 2020, do we have to force it to overheat my CPU until it cracks? 

in the table has performance control so there is no not to have, another problem are people on topics who have this problem and nothing is done, others do not try or do not know how to say, I received SDK links from 10 people who working at HP and I got AMD drivers for OMEN, funny right?

I'll do the ticket until it's solved, the problem is not just with me.

15-dc0014nq if someone ask about my modelScreenshot_34.png

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

when i try to install omen sdk from my drivers, it tries to install amd, it restarts  laptop and nothing is fixedScreenshot_35.png

HP Recommended

@Pullah98 wrote:

so I no longer have performance control and I can't activate my second fan,

@Pullah98 

Fans are controlled by heat sensors, fan will run faster (high RPM) where the area gets hot other area is cooler therefore no need to speed up its fan. This is a good design actually.

Hope this makes sense

For Performance Control, please read

https://support.hp.com/au-en/document/c05387497

which says "Performance Control is only available on certain computer models. ". Your machine may NOT on the list.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.