Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Pavilion Gaming 15 15-dk0009nc ( 7GS59EA)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi all,

I'm facing an issue with my laptop. I've reinstalled OS from HOME to PRO version (windows 10 Pro 64bit). I've deleted all the partitions on all drives. Now I'm not able to find working version of OMEN Command center.

It was part of delivered instalation, but I do not create a recovery media...

This model have also an RGB keyboard and I would like to change the color of light...

Specifications: https://support.hp.com/cz-cs/document/c06401246?jumpid=reg_r1002_czcs_c-001_title_r0002

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@DavidStarman  you have a Pavilion Gaming machine. The Omen Command Center is only going to give you game stream service and it will only connect to an Omen PC with the OCC installed to it also

Your Pavilion doesn't support all the other features the the OCC offers. That is only reserved for an Omen PC.

Im sorry if you misunderstood how it works.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@DavidStarman 

Hello! The OMEN Command Center is installed as an app from the Microsoft Store. It's best to just search it from the MS Store on your PC but link below to assist.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/omen-command-center/9nqdw009t0t5?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

Let us know if that resolves.

I am an HP employee.
Make it easier for others to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.
HP Recommended

Also to add, after you install from the MS Store, you have to go to Windows updates and force it to manually check for updates, even if it shows its up to date. Do this a couple of times.

Restart the PC and try the OCC again.

HP Recommended

Thank you, I've tried to install OCC from MS Store and also check the Windows Update (all is up to date). After I run OCC and log in with my HP account, I see in the left menu only "GameStream" and on the right is message says: To this account is assigned unsuported computer OMEN. Login to OMEN host computer and click to refresh".

But I'm pushing the button and nothing happens...

Maybe, there is something in registry or somewhere else, which enables supporting of this product in OCC...

HP Recommended

@DavidStarman  you have a Pavilion Gaming machine. The Omen Command Center is only going to give you game stream service and it will only connect to an Omen PC with the OCC installed to it also

Your Pavilion doesn't support all the other features the the OCC offers. That is only reserved for an Omen PC.

Im sorry if you misunderstood how it works.

HP Recommended

@Photoray002 Thank you for informations and help. I think, and in description on my resseller webpage of product tech-spec. reads, that this models have RGB keyboard and can use OCC.

Never mind, I can live without it 😉

Many thanks

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.